Nothing more creative than being bitchy: RGVApril 30th, 2012 - 4:07 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 30 (IANS) Director-producer Ram Gopal Varma, known for bold comments on Twitter, expresses himself candidly on the social networking website and feels negativity has more creativity.
“Whenever you tweet, it is the way of expression. Whatever I want to say, I say through tweet. Whatever I want to say I don’t mind sharing with whoever wants to listen,” Varma told to reporters.
“On Twitter, they follow you and if they don’t want to listen to you, they will unfollow you. So, it is their choice, not my choice. I don’t have problem with anybody reading my tweet. I have nothing to hide…sometimes I could be offensive. Generally human beings are negative. There is nothing more creative than being bitchy,” he added.
He claims he doesn’t have any friends in the industry.
“Nobody is close to me. In fact, I don’t have any friends at all. I don’t have friends in personal life also. I don’t see a need for friends. I am my own friend.”
- Birthday wishes galore for 'witty' RGV - Apr 07, 2012
- Pietersen may face disciplinary action over Twitter outburst despite apology - Sep 02, 2010
- Cher victim of Twitter death hoax - Jan 28, 2012
- New Twitter tool will let users see how popular their updates are - Nov 25, 2010
- Who is Anna Hazare, asks Ram Gopal Varma - Apr 08, 2011
- Twitter - filmdom's latest battleground - Jul 20, 2010
- Boldness a state of mind: Bengali actress Paoli Dam (Interview) - Apr 20, 2012
- Kanye West says sorry to Taylor Swift on Twitter - Sep 05, 2010
- Shirish Kunder apologises to SRK - Aug 25, 2012
- My statement on Congress, Rahul misinterpreted: Khurshid (Lead) - Jul 10, 2012
- 'Gangs of Wasseypur' collection biggest of my life: Kashyap - Jul 06, 2012
- Government denies internet censorship, Modi joins protest - Aug 24, 2012
- Kunis not dating Kutcher - Jul 05, 2012
- Karan Johar Gets Hate Mail for Supporting Housefull - May 06, 2010
- '...Wasseypur' my first film for masses: Kashyap (Movie Snippets) - May 20, 2012