Nothing makes me happier than making films: SRK (Movie Snippets)July 22nd, 2011 - 7:36 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 22 (IANS) Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan says making films gives him unparalleled joy.
“…wonderful shoot today on a cool futuristic bike…simple shoot but feel there is nothing that makes me more happy than making films…,” Shah Rukh posted on his Twitter page.
The 45-year-old is gearing up for the release of two major projects - his mega-budget superhero film “RA.One” and action film “Don 2: The Chase Continues”.
“RA.One” will release Oct 26, while “Don 2″ will hit the screens Dec 23.
Big B relives ‘KBC’ memories
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who has started mock rehearsals for the fifth season of reality game show “Kaun Banega Crorepati”, relived the memories of past seasons by watching the old footage.
“One of the greatest joys and comforts of life is the time spent with family and relatives .. i did today and loved it…Recounting old memories, watching personal archives camera footage of family occasions and reliving them … so warm and affectionate,” Amitabh posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
The new season of the show will go on air Aug 15, and the 68-year-old is “getting back into the groove”.
According to the actor, “fresh additions” are being made to the show “to make it more viewer friendly and participative”.
Shekhar Kapur proposes memorial for terrorism victims
Acclaimed filmmaker Shekhar Kapur says a memorial should be built at India Gate in memory of all those who die in the country as a result of terror acts like the recent triple blasts that rocked Mumbai.
“India Gate in Delhi must have a memorial that holds the name of all the innocent citizens of India that died in acts of terrorism,” tweeted Kapur.
India Gate is a popular landmark of the country. It is home to the eternal flame that commemorates the Indian soldiers who laid down their lives in the first and second World Wars and the subsequent conflicts on the sub-continent.
- In technology, we can't compete with foreign filmmakers: SRK - Jun 02, 2011
- Rajini sir has blessed 'RA.One': SRK - Oct 03, 2011
- I have again made a love story: Shah Rukh - Oct 23, 2011
- Sonam takes to Bikram yoga (Movie Snippets) - Aug 01, 2011
- Big B still scared of the camera! (Movie Snippets) - Oct 03, 2011
- SRK ties up with HomeShop18 for 'RA.One' - Oct 21, 2011
- Shekhar Kapur praises VFX in SRK's 'Ra.One' trailer - Mar 25, 2011
- Hats off to Big B, says SRK (Movie Snippets) - Oct 08, 2011
- Karan, Adi are 'lallu': SRK (Movie Snippets) - Oct 11, 2011
- I'm no marketing guru: Shah Rukh - Sep 26, 2011
- 'RA.One' proves Indian films can match Western technology: Karan - Oct 24, 2011
- Big B introduces 'RA.One' game in movie - Oct 08, 2011
- SRK interacts with Bangalore fans in Kannada - Oct 17, 2011
- In high spirits, 'RA.One' team on promotional spree - Oct 12, 2011
- 'RA.One' superhero is a family man, says SRK - Oct 14, 2011
Tags: acts of terrorism, amitabh bachchan, bollywood star, camera footage, crorepati, eternal flame, family occasions, india gate, indian soldiers, innocent citizens, kbc, major projects, megastar, mumbai india, old memories, personal archives, reality game, shah rukh khan, shekhar kapur, unparalleled joy