Not writing any memoir on my pregnancy: Lara DuttaFebruary 17th, 2012 - 5:38 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 17 (IANS) Lara Dutta is loving every bit of motherhood. But contrary to reports, actress clarifies that she has no plans to pen a book about her pregnancy.
“Woken up to a great morning with my kid. Feels like someone gave me the key to a secret bliss club that no one told me about!:-) And contrary to what the newspapers say, I’m DEFINITELY NOT writing any memoir on my pregnancy! Thought there was enough news in the country,” Lara, 33, tweeted Friday.
The former beauty queen, who married tennis player Mahesh Bhupathi last year, delivered a baby girl last month.
- Lara, Mahesh get blessings galore for baby - Jan 20, 2012
- It's a girl for Lara, Mahesh! - Jan 20, 2012
- For baby, everything's on the backburner: Lara Dutta (Interview) - Sep 03, 2012
- I'm definitely producing another film in May: Lara - Dec 29, 2011
- Mahesh Bhupathi has fingers crossed for a daughter - Dec 13, 2011
- Mahesh Bhupathi 'Skypes' with newborn - Jan 21, 2012
- I'm the proudest wife: Lara on Mahesh-Sania's win - Jun 08, 2012
- It's nappy time for B-Town moms - Mar 27, 2012
- Kader Khan coming on small screen (Movie Snippets) - Jan 20, 2011
- Movie promotions like election yatras, says SRK (Movie Snippets) - Dec 15, 2011
- Lara set to launch third fitness DVD - Oct 03, 2011
- Lara, Mahesh married - Feb 16, 2011
- The stork comes visiting B-town - Aug 04, 2011
- 'Chalo Dilli' sequel? Not anytime soon, says Lara - Sep 01, 2012
- Merry X-mas, tweet B-Town celebs - Dec 24, 2011