Not styling Ash for Cannes red carpet: SabyassachiMay 20th, 2012 - 5:11 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 20 (IANS) Designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee has shot down rumours that he is designing Aishwarya Rai’s wardrobe for the Cannes red carpet.
“I don’t know from where this news is coming. I am not styling Aishwarya for Cannes red carpet,” Mukherjee told IANS.
It was reportedly said that the newly turned mom, who received criticisms from some quarters for her post pregnancy weight, will don a creation by Mukherjee during her appearance at the 65th Cannes International Film Festival.
The actress will be in Cannes May 24-25 where she will attend L’Oreal Paris - amfAR (The American Foundation for AIDS Research) dinner that will help raise funds for the fight against AIDS.
In the past, Ash opted for gowns made by some of the international designers including Elie Saab and Armani Prive.
- Aishwarya in aid of AIDS at Cannes - May 14, 2012
- Leave Ash alone, say fans - Jun 01, 2012
- Ash, Sonam, Frieda set to dazzle on Cannes red carpet - Apr 22, 2011
- Designers give thumbs up to Ash's Cannes outfit - May 13, 2011
- Sonam to walk Cannes red carpet (With Image) - May 14, 2012
- From films to fashion - Cannes rolls out red carpet for all (With images) - May 23, 2012
- Abhi-Ash, Malaika dazzle on Oscar red carpet - Feb 28, 2011
- Ash's Attire Gets Mixed Reactions - May 14, 2010
- Indian designers approve Aishwarya's Cannes gown - May 13, 2010
- Who's likely to head to Cannes from B-Town? - Apr 07, 2012
- Aishwarya to walk Cannes red carpet in Indian outfit - May 17, 2010
- Sonam made a brave choice for Cannes red carpet: Designers - May 17, 2011
- Deepika one-up on Ash in first Cannes appearance (With Images) - May 14, 2010
- Mallika meets Jackie Chan, again (Movie Snippets) - May 21, 2012
- Style quotient at Oscars - hits and misses - Feb 28, 2011
Tags: actress, aids research, aishwarya rai, american foundation, armani prive, ash, cannes international film festival, elie saab, gowns, international designers, international film festival, l oreal, l oreal paris, may 24, New Delhi, pregnancy, quarters, red carpet, saab, wardrobe