Not ready for pregnancy: KnightleySeptember 7th, 2012 - 4:40 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 7 (IANS) Actress Keira Knightley is amused at rumours that she is pregnant. She says although she would love to have children, it was not yet time.
The “Anna Karenina” actress, who is engaged to Klaxons musician James Righton, admits regular questions about pregnancy have made her worry about her figure.
“People keep trying to make me pregnant! I’m not ready for it. Yes I’d love to at some point but not this quick, stop trying to make me pregnant,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Knightley as saying.
“I have been asked whether I am pregnant yet about four or five times. And I started thinking, ‘Do I look like I’m pregnant … I’m a very thin girl, I am sure I don’t look pregnant!’ It’s the ring on my finger,” she added.
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Third time lucky Knightley - Sep 15, 2011
- Keira Knightley cries over criticism - Jan 09, 2012
- Knightley wants to work with fiance - Jul 14, 2012
- Knightley moves in with beau? - Feb 21, 2012
- Knightley didn't like music while growing up - Jun 19, 2012
- Keira Knightley prefers masculine fragrances - Mar 23, 2011
- Knightley's dancing woes - Sep 07, 2012
- Knightley taking music lessons from beau! - Aug 03, 2011