Not questioned by customs: Dia MirzaJanuary 7th, 2012 - 5:02 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 7 (IANS) Bollywood actress Dia Mirza has rubbished reports that she has been fined for carrying undeclared items worth Rs.200,000 upon her arrival at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai.
According to a media report, the actress landed at the airport at around 2 a.m. Saturday from Bangkok by a Thai Airways flight, and she was asked to pay a fine of over Rs.100,000.
“For those that are running unverified news about me please be informed that I was not questioned by customs for undeclared jewellery. False,” Dia posted on Twitter.
Last year, actresses like Bipasha Basu and Minissha Lamba were among the celebrities detained at the airport after they were found carrying undeclared goods.
- Dia Mirza fined for undeclared goods by customs - Jan 07, 2012
- Ekta Kapoor detained at airport, released - Aug 08, 2011
- I paid Rs.12,000 for excess baggage: Bipasha - May 26, 2011
- Bipasha pays for excess baggage at airport (Second Lead) - May 26, 2011
- Minissha Lamba held at airport with undeclared jewellery - May 19, 2011
- Mallika Sherawat's brother detained at Mumbai airport - Jun 07, 2011
- Bipasha detained at airport, pays Rs.12,000 (Lead) - May 26, 2011
- Jewellery still with customs, says Minissha Lamba - Jun 03, 2011
- Airport detentions on the rise for Bollywood stars - Jun 29, 2011
- It is an open and shut case: Minissha - May 20, 2011
- I'll go to Cannes every year now: Minissha Lamba (Interview) - May 22, 2011
- Shobhaa De takes a dig at Cannes-returned Minissha (Movie Snippets) - May 19, 2011
- Bollywood wishes Happy Friendship Day - Aug 07, 2011
- Big B, Priyanka to attend opening of hi-tech Pune stadium - Apr 08, 2012
- Pakistani singer Rahat Ali Khan, manager fined Rs. 15 lakh - Feb 20, 2011