Not easy conceiving: Khloe KardashianSeptember 14th, 2012 - 3:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 14 (IANS) Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian says that she never imagined how difficult it would be to conceive a child with husband Lamar Odom.
Khloe married her basketball player partner in September 2009 and since she has continued to undergo fertility treatment in the hope of starting a family.
The 28-year-old admitted she “never knew all the difficulties” associated with trying to get pregnant.
“My mum has so many kids, and Kourtney pops them out like a PEZ dispenser, so you think it’s, like, so easy. You realise it’s not as easy as you might think,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Khloe as saying.
Kourtney has a two-year-old son Mason and two months old daughter Penelope with partner Scott Disick.
- Daughter gives Kourtney sleepless nights - Jul 31, 2012
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian's fertility fears - Jun 01, 2011
- It's a girl for Kourtney Kardashian! - Jul 09, 2012
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- Younger Kardashian's marriage a wake-up call for sister Kim - May 02, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian reveals why she is scared to get pregnant - Oct 02, 2010
- Kim's engagement relieves Kourtney - Jun 27, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian gets engaged to beau Scott Disick - Feb 16, 2011
- Gorgeous Kardashian Christmas Card 2010 Unveiled - Dec 17, 2010