Not dating Parineeti, says Uday ChopraJune 18th, 2012 - 2:54 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 18 (IANS) Actor Uday Chopra finds rumours of a relationship with Yash Raj Films (YRF) discovery Parineeti Chopra “ridiculous”.
“Whoa! @ParineetiChopra and I are NOT dating guys…it’s kinda ridiculous! And she doesn’t call me Sir, though I think she should start,” tweeted Uday.
Parineeti’s Bollywood career kicked off with Yash Raj Films’ (YRF) “Ladies vs Ricky Bahl”. She followed up its success with “Ishaqzaade”.
Meanwhile, Uday is looking after the banner’s Hollywood wing — YRF Entertainment, which develops and produces feature films for the US and international market.
The duo were spotted enjoying together at various nightspots, sparking rumours that there’s something beyond a professional camaraderie.
- Parineeti in Priyanka's footsteps, only for 'Fashion' - May 19, 2012
- Nothing erotic about filming erotica: Pooja Bhatt (Movie Snippets) - May 18, 2012
- Recession pushed Parineeti into acting - May 07, 2012
- 'Gunday' yet another film to be shot in Kolkata (With Images) - Aug 30, 2012
- Ishaqzaade' earns Rs. 4.54 crore on opening day - May 12, 2012
- YRF goes international, launches company in Hollywood - Nov 23, 2011
- Priyanka urges people to watch cousin's 'Ishaqzaade' - Apr 08, 2012
- Priyanka happy for cousin's debut with Yash Raj Films - Feb 15, 2011
- Parineeti Chopra now eyes IIFA award - Mar 31, 2012
- Never a problem with Aditya Chopra: Habib Faisal - May 05, 2012
- Bollywood careers to make or break this Friday (IANS Preview) - May 08, 2012
- Katrina denies approaching Pankaj Kapoor for role (Film Snippets) - Apr 25, 2011
- Shreyas showers praise on Parineeti (Movie Snippets) - Apr 12, 2012
- Actor should not have any limitations, says Parineeti - May 17, 2012
- YRF's 'Ishaqzaade' goes on floors (With Images) - Oct 16, 2011