Not bothered about what people think: Liz HurleyJuly 3rd, 2011 - 3:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 3 (IANS) Actress Elizabeth Hurley, who filed for divorce from her estranged husband, Indian businessman Arun Nayar earlier this year, has stopped caring about the opinion of others.
The 46-year-old is currently dating Australian cricketer Shane Warne and admits that she has become liberal with age, reports contactmusic.com.
“It helps to be open to new things. Some close off and become more insular as they grow older, for me it’s the other way. I care less what people think. It’s liberating,” she told Grazia magazine.
Meanwhile, Hurley feels she has to take more care of her appearance.
“As you get older it’s the grooming - unkempt doesn’t work. At 19 you can have buttons hanging off and stringy hair, but as we get older we look like bag ladies if we let things slide,” she said.
- Shane naturally handsome: Hurley - Jul 17, 2011
- It was love at first sight with Warne, says Hurley - Jun 29, 2011
- We aren't making plans to marry: Hurley - Oct 17, 2011
- Liz Hurley files for divorce from Arun Nayar - Apr 02, 2011
- Hurley coping well with divorce from Nayar - Apr 14, 2011
- Liz Hurley files for divorce citing Arun Nayar's 'unreasonable behaviour' - Apr 02, 2011
- Liz Hurley 'dumps Shane Warne over sex text scandal' - Dec 19, 2010
- Liz Hurley and Shane Warne - True love or publicity gimmick? - Feb 23, 2011
- Hurley's mother didn't know about split - Dec 14, 2010
- Hurley blasts divorce speculation - Dec 18, 2010
- Hurley begs Nayar for forgiveness - Dec 20, 2010
- Have learnt more about men through my son : Hurley - Apr 27, 2011
- Elizabeth Hurley gets divorce from Arun Nayar - Jun 16, 2011
- Hugh Grant 's secret visit to Liz Hurley's house - Dec 18, 2010
- Arun Nayar's dad shocked to hear about split - Dec 16, 2010