Noomi Rapace’s wardrobe troubleOctober 31st, 2011 - 7:46 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 31 (IANS) Actress Noomi Rapace felt like she was in “prison” while filming “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows” as she struggled wearing a restrictive corset.
The 31-year-old plays the role of Sim in the Guy Ritchie-directed sequel starring Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law.
“The corset is the worst thing! You can’t really bend over, it feels like a prison, you can’t do anything and it’s painful,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Rapace as saying.
“One day I was supposed to run, fall over, do a roll on the floor, stand up, grab a knife in my shoe and throw it. I just want to cut this hair and have trousers and, like, come on!’ ” she added
- Rachel happy after revisiting her role in 'Sherlock Holmes 2' - May 18, 2011
- Sherlock Holmes sequel a 'Bromance' - Nov 17, 2011
- Preview Of 'Sherlock Holmes 2' On ET: A Tale With A Twist - Jan 18, 2011
- Ritchie was unsure about 'Sherlock Holmes' success - Aug 28, 2011
- Guy Ritchie to make 'Sherlock Homes' sequel in 3D - Jun 29, 2010
- 'Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows' predictable, but witty and intelligent (IANS Movie Review) - Dec 30, 2011
- Noomi Rapace In High demand In Hollywood - Aug 22, 2010
- Downey Jr. stressed over turning 50 - Dec 06, 2011
- Brad Pitt to star in 'Sherlock Holmes' sequel as villian? - Dec 31, 2009
- It's a gift to work on movie franchise: Wright - Dec 05, 2011
- Jude Law fascinated at rediscovering 'Sherlock Holmes' - Jan 01, 2010
- Jared Harris terrifies Robert Downey Jr - Dec 13, 2011
- Downey Jr. may quit 'Gravity' - Oct 27, 2010
- Homosexual Holmes, Watson in sequel? - Jan 04, 2010
- Burton wants Downey Jr. in 'Pinocchio' film - Jan 08, 2012