Noise pollution upsets MossJune 28th, 2012 - 6:49 am ICT by IANS
London, June 28 (IANS) Model Kate Moss is distressed due to the noise created by construction workers near her mansion.
“The noise is constant. She just can’t block it out,” tmz.com quoted a friend as saying.
“Kate’s been screaming, shouting and tearing her hair out with all the banging and noise,” the friend added.
A 65-room palace is being built at the bottom of the 38-year-old model’s garden.
Moss lives with guitarist husband Jamie Hince. The new construction includes 25 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and an imperial walnut-panelled grand ballroom.
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Kate Moss' 'jinxed' London home finds no buyers - Mar 06, 2011
- Jamie Hince builds sandcastle on topless Kate Moss' tummy - May 27, 2010
- Moss buys mansion in Law, Miller's neighbourhood - Jan 23, 2011
- Moss, Hince to renew wedding vows - Apr 23, 2012
- Kate Moss' Bohemian Wedding Not Legal - Oct 19, 2010
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Kate Moss' London mansion on sale for $11m - Mar 09, 2011
- Kate Moss to record album with boyfriend Jamie Hince? - Dec 31, 2010
- Kate Moss gives up wild lifestyle, turns to healthy living - Sep 10, 2010
- Moss loses engagement ring - Jun 28, 2011
- Lily Allen snubs Kate Moss from wedding guest list - Apr 17, 2011
- Moss' father thinks Jamie Hince 'good influence' on her - Jun 13, 2011