Noel Gallagher supports Beady EyeDecember 4th, 2011 - 1:58 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 4 (IANS) Former Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher insists he wants Beady Eye, the group formed by his brother Liam, to be successful.
Beady Eyes members include Liam Gallagher, Chris Sharrock, Andy Bell and Gem Archer.
The 44-year-old insists he isn’t happy that his debut solo album, “Noel Gallagher’s High-Flying Birds” did better business than Beady Eye’s “Bring the Light”.
“It’s not fair for me to compare mine to theirs. I know you want me to say I danced around on a copy of their album or that I held them in each hand and had a mock fight between them but I genuinely don’t give a s**t about that.
“Chris and Gem are still my mates, I’ve got a lot of friends on their crew. I want them to do well,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Noel as saying.
- Liam Gallagher forms new band 'Beady Eye' - May 26, 2010
- Liam's 'Beady Eye' Claims - Jul 19, 2010
- Beady Eye more fun than Oasis: Liam Gallagher - Dec 19, 2011
- Liam Gallagher vows to be back on stage within two months - Nov 15, 2009
- Gallagher's second album with 'Beady Eyes' - Apr 25, 2011
- Liam Gallagher to reform Oasis only when he's broke - Jul 31, 2010
- Liam Gallagher hints at Noel reconciliation - Jan 21, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says Noel never helped him protect mum from violent dad - Mar 10, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says he has heard half of Noel's new album - Jan 06, 2011
- Liam Gallagher open for Oasis reunion - Oct 22, 2011
- Liam Gallagher eyes Oasis film after Beatles biopic - Jun 19, 2010
- Liam Gallagher re-ignites war of words with brother Noel - Jul 20, 2010
- 'Beady Eye' to perform at Daltrey's Cancer Benefit Gig - Feb 08, 2011
- Liam Gallagher sues Noel Gallagher - Aug 19, 2011
- Liam thrives on chaos: Brother Noel - Oct 19, 2011