Noel Gallagher embargoes US move to prevent kids from picking American accentsMarch 16th, 2009 - 6:48 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 16 (ANI): Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher has decided never to move to America, as he doesnt want his kids to pick an American accent.
Although Gallagher uttered his love for America, he didnt quite fancy the idea of having his kids grow there.
“L.A., I”ve kind of grown to love it, and I never thought I”d say that. I”d probably love to get a house in between Madonna and Robbie Williams, it”d be brilliant, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
Gallagher, who has two kids, revealed that he would not like his kids talking to him in an American accent.
“I”m not sure I could ever actually live out there, I don”t think it”d be fair on the kids. I”m not gonna (sic) have a child with an American accent, calling me ”pop”, Gallagher added. (ANI)
- Liam Gallagher hints at Noel reconciliation - Jan 21, 2011
- Liam Gallagher open for Oasis reunion - Oct 22, 2011
- I'm a brilliant husband: Noel Gallagher - Dec 19, 2011
- Gallagher doesn't want to move to US - Mar 16, 2009
- Liam Gallagher to reform Oasis only when he's broke - Jul 31, 2010
- I am Lazy: Noel Gallagher - Aug 01, 2011
- Gallagher wants Depp for Beatles film - May 25, 2011
- Gallagher not email savvy - Oct 14, 2011
- Liam thrives on chaos: Brother Noel - Oct 19, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says he has heard half of Noel's new album - Jan 06, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says Noel never helped him protect mum from violent dad - Mar 10, 2011
- Noel Gallagher to replace Simon Cowell on Idol? - Feb 19, 2010
- Noel Gallagher 'is the next McCartney' - Oct 05, 2010
- Liam Gallagher loves his feminine side - Oct 11, 2009
- Beady Eye more fun than Oasis: Liam Gallagher - Dec 19, 2011