No toyboy lover for Ronnie Woods estranged wife JoFebruary 13th, 2009 - 5:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 13 (ANI): In a jibe at her estranged husband Ronnie Wood, Jo has said that she wont be getting herself a toyboy
The Rolling Stone guitarist left wife Jo for 20-year-old Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova.
However, Jo insists that she wouldnt follow in her husbands footsteps and will stick to men of her age.
Im not going to do a Ronnie Wood. That young man was gorgeous but Ill stick to men my own age, the Sun quoted her, as saying.
Jo also said that she is set to give up clubbing too.
My daughter Leah is due to give birth in May. As soon as the babys here thats it for me. Im going to be a proper nana, she said. (ANI)
- Ronnie Wood's ex to move on - Sep 27, 2010
- Ronnie Wood apologises to ex-wife - Mar 17, 2011
- Rocker Ronnie Wood's divorce finalised - Jan 26, 2011
- Why Ronnie Wood ended his marriage to Jo - Sep 22, 2010
- Jo Wood to concentrate on divorce after Strictly eviction - Oct 28, 2009
- Ronnie Wood's ex escaped pressures of divorce with Himalayas trip - Sep 30, 2010
- No reunion between Ronnie, Jo Wood, says son - Sep 20, 2009
- Ronnie Wood's estranged wife to sell family mansion - Oct 08, 2009
- Ronnie Wood gets thumbs up from girlfriend's dad - Jun 16, 2010
- Ronnie Wood, Russian girlfriend 'split after blazing row' - Sep 17, 2009
- Ronnie Wood's wife Jo says Kate Moss helped her cope with marriage split - Jul 14, 2009
- Jo Wood shoots down any chance of reunion with Ronnie - Oct 04, 2009
- Ronnie's latest album about failed romance - May 01, 2011
- Jo Wood puts her manhunt on hold - Oct 08, 2010
- Jo Wood got over ex-hubby in just two months - Dec 09, 2009