No time for workout: LavigneOctober 26th, 2011 - 1:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 26 (IANS) Canadian singer Avril Lavigne says her hectic schedule keeps her away from the gym but she is thankful her work keeps her constantly on her toes.
“If I didn’t work and was at home and had a normal schedule I’d work out all the time but it’s really hard to do that when you travel because you’re so tired. My excuse is that I work out on stage, running around all night,” contactmusic.com quoted Lavigne as saying.
She says her schedule is sometimes such that she even has to file her nails on flight.
“I did my nails on the plane. When I was flying to New York Fashion Week, I was like, ‘Oh … I didn’t get my nails done.’ So I stuck on some Sally Hensen nail stickers during the flight.
“They’re like nail polish and stay on for 10 days without chipping. They’re my lifesavers - especially out here on the road because I don’t want to sit in the salon getting my nails done,” she said.
- Avril Lavigne creates nail polish range - Jan 22, 2012
- Elle Macpherson embarrasses her son - Jul 02, 2012
- Avril has a pizza named after her - Jul 18, 2011
- Lavigne cooks to forget career pressures - Apr 16, 2012
- Fans impress Lavigne with her tattoo on their bodies - Jul 03, 2011
- Gwen Stefani takes her sons for manicures - Feb 22, 2011
- Avril Lavigne says that divorce hasn't inspired her new album - Apr 04, 2011
- I didn't have a childhood: Katy Perry - May 04, 2011
- Avril Lavigne's new album 'more about emotion, feeling' - Jul 28, 2009
- Kroeger embarrassed announcing engagement to parents - Sep 02, 2012
- Avril Lavigne gets safety pin tattoo on neck during girls' night out - Mar 15, 2011
- Matching tattoos for Avril Lavigne and beau - Apr 12, 2010
- Friends keep Rihanna grounded - Apr 04, 2012
- Lavigne keen to marry again - Mar 23, 2011
- Selena Gomez's scent inspired by Olsen - Apr 15, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,