No time for marriage: CowellOctober 1st, 2011 - 8:42 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 1 (IANS) Music mogul Simon Cowell says he and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy have no time to marry as he is too busy with “The X Factor”.
“I’m not going to lie - everything this year has been about working on ‘The X Factor’. It has probably been the busiest year I’ve ever had … Making the choice to get married is something you just have to decide when the time is right,” Cowell told Star magazine.
Rumours were abuzz that Cowell might have split from his make-up artist girlfriend but the 51-year-old star’s publicist Max Clifford said everything was great between the couple, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“You might have to wait 20 years for Simon to plan a wedding - but they are as close as they have ever been,” said Clifford.
The couple got engaged in February last year.
- Simon Cowell still pays his ex-girlfriends - Sep 26, 2011
- Simon Cowell hasn't broken up with fiancee, says rep - Jun 23, 2010
- Cowell hopes for the best in 2012 - Jan 03, 2012
- Simon Cowell on weight-loss spree - Mar 10, 2011
- No Christmas party for Simon Cowell - Dec 17, 2011
- Cowell, Hussainy split denied - Jun 23, 2010
- Simon Cowell's mom shocked to hear of his wedding plan - Feb 19, 2010
- No one wants to marry me: Cowell - Jul 07, 2012
- Simon Cowell is not gay, says Louis Walsh - Oct 22, 2010
- Simon Cowell got engaged too quickly, thinks mum - Oct 25, 2010
- Cowell, Hussainy still going strong - Dec 23, 2010
- Simon Cowell's girlfriend wants kids - Oct 27, 2010
- Cowell to buy $97,000 car for fiancee - Mar 30, 2010
- Cowell, Hussainy hug each other publicly - Jun 29, 2010
- Simon Cowell 'not engaged to makeup artist' - Feb 19, 2010