No stripping for men’s magazine, says RihannaApril 11th, 2012 - 3:10 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 11 (IANS) Singer Rihanna says her mother would be very upset if she would ever posed naked for a men’s magazine.
The 24-year-old is famed for her raunchy images and outrageous costumes, but insists she would never fully strip.
“My mother would kill me if I posed nude(for men’s magazine)! My mother raised me with certain standards,” showbizspy.com quoted Rihanna as saying.
- Ashley Tisdale poses naked for magazine photo shoot - Apr 13, 2011
- Kim Kardashian in tears over 'full on porn' magazine cover - Feb 01, 2011
- Turkish Muslim model upsets family by posing nude for Playboy cover - Apr 20, 2011
- Rihanna says 'leaked' sexy pics were from photobook - Feb 09, 2011
- Lowe's parents embarrassed by Playboy pics - Aug 23, 2011
- I like a guy who smells good: Rihanna - May 03, 2012
- Poonam's bare not for all, only Team India - Apr 03, 2011
- Kim Kardashian poses nude for W Magazine - Oct 12, 2010
- Kim Kardashian now finds her nude 'porn' photos 'beautiful' - Feb 07, 2011
- Hollywood actors shrugging off nudity? - Feb 18, 2010
- Rihanna says she'd never pose naked for money - Nov 18, 2010
- Ronaldo's girlfriend Irina Shayk in nude photo row - Nov 25, 2010
- Thin Elizabeth Banks won't mention her weight - May 16, 2012
- Miss York City 'stripped of crown for posing in nude photo' - Apr 18, 2011
- Farah Khan Ali slams model's vow to strip - Apr 01, 2011