No rivalry with Lovato: JonasAugust 17th, 2012 - 5:02 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 17 (IANS) Singer Joe Jonas says there is no rivalry between him and his ex-girlfriend, singer Demi Lovato.
Lovato, 19, has bagged a judge’s seat along with popular singer Britney Spears on reality show “The X Factor”, while Jonas, 23, will be seen as a mentor on the series “The Next”.
“Luckily it’s not a competition between shows,” eonline.com quoted Jonas as saying. “I’m happy for Demi. I think it’s good for her. She can bring something to the show that’s really important.”
Jonas also feels Lovato’s experience can help young talents.
“It’s the fact that she’s gone through a lot in her life and dealt with a lot…she can talk about that on the show and help young artists,” he added.
Lovato and Jonas started dating in 2007 and parted ways in 2010.
- Demi Lovato splits from boyfriend? - Jan 12, 2012
- Demi Lovato dyes her hair pink - Jun 19, 2012
- Demi Lovato Vents Anger On Ashley Greene Through Hate E-mail - Dec 22, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian to host 'X Factor'? - Sep 08, 2012
- Demi Lovato shares picture on Twitter - Apr 11, 2012
- 'The X Factor' has been good experience: Spears - Aug 01, 2012
- Lovato on 'The X Factor' judging panel - May 14, 2012
- Demi Lovato's Parents Thanks Her Fans, Blames Work Pressure For Her Rehab - Nov 04, 2010
- Janet Jackson refuses 'X-Factor' - Mar 04, 2012
- Spears tough to please: Cowell - Jul 25, 2012
- What Is The Reason Behind Demi Lovato Visiting Rehab? - Nov 06, 2010
- Did ex Joe Jonas play a role in Demi Lovato's breakdown? - Nov 05, 2010
- "Camp Rock" Star Demi Lovato Enters Rehab To Seek Medical Treatment - Nov 03, 2010
- Spears may sign $15 mn deal to judge 'X Factor' - Apr 12, 2012
- Joe Jonas threatens to sue over 'sex with ex' claim - Aug 15, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , ,