No regrets over ‘Dirrty’ video: Christina AguileraNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:35 am ICT by admin
“I definitely stirred the pot a bit but I had fun,” Contactmusic quoted Aguilera, as telling Glamour magazine.
“If it’s under the mark of respectability then it’s prudish, if it’s over the mark, it’s slutty. That’s really unfair, so I’m happy I’ve been able to express myself and be on both sides.
“People have loved it, hated it, been undecided, and been empowered by it,” she added.
The singer also said that she would not mind donning the chaps even when she grows too old.
“I was 21 and possibly when I’m 60, if I can still fit into them… at the end of the day, I can say I had a frickin’ blast… a f**king blast,” she added. (ANI)
- Aguilera professes love with lipstick marks - Sep 11, 2010
- I'm really into fetish gear: Christina Aguilera - May 29, 2010
- Aguilera 'turned to LiLo's lesbian ex-lover for support after marriage spilt' - Oct 22, 2010
- Christina Aguilera opens up about her struggle with depression - Jun 12, 2010
- Aguilera gets bruised shooting 'Burlesque' - Nov 19, 2010
- Christina Aguilera leaves romantic lipstick messages for hubby - Sep 12, 2010
- Aguilera designing clothes for Brazilian store - Feb 05, 2011
- Christina Aguilera left bruised by debut movie 'Burlesque' - Nov 18, 2010
- SiCo Warned to Cut 'X Factor' Sleaze as Aguilera gets 2000 Complaints - Dec 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera insists she is coping well with marriage split - Nov 24, 2010
- Christina Aguilera loves her make-up - Apr 25, 2012
- Christina Aguilera's 'lust for lesbian romps led to divorce' - Oct 21, 2010
- Christina Aguilera to show all her music videos to son - Nov 02, 2009
- No gay relationship for Christina Aguilera - Jun 11, 2010
- Aguilera ready to reconcile with 'abusive' dad - Feb 08, 2012