No reconciliation yet between Angelina Jolie and dad Jon VoightNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:05 am ICT by admin
However, a rep for Voight says that the veteran actor never met his daughter when he went to the Waldorf Astoria.
“It’s all a mistake. They didn’t see each other all weekend,” Usmagazine.com quoted the rep, as saying.
Jolie has barely spoken to her father since 2002 when he went on US chat show Access Hollywood and spoke of her alleged “serious mental problems”, putting her adoption of son Maddox in danger.
In the October 2004 issue of Premiere Magazine, Jolie said that she no longer wished to pursue a relationship with her father.
At the time she said: “My father and I don’t speak. I don’t hold any anger toward him. I don’t believe that somebody’s family becomes their blood. Because my son’s adopted, and families are earned.”
Voight had recently admitted that he had never met any of his daughter’s four children - Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh. (ANI)
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Jolie's dad feels proud of his 'spectacular' grandkids - Apr 16, 2010
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- No truth in Jolie-Pitt split rumours: Jon Voight - Jan 28, 2010
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Brad Pitt convinced Jolie to get pregnant - Feb 11, 2010
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Angelina Jolie's children confused by her career - Jul 03, 2010
- I will never be as good as my mom: Joile - Nov 29, 2011
- Brangelina have no plans to marry - Jun 29, 2010
- Jolie-Pitt never apart for more than three days - Jul 08, 2010
- 'Tomb Raider' inspired Jolie to adopt - Aug 23, 2011
- Jolie's kids play with 'blood' - Aug 18, 2010
Tags: access hollywood, angelina jolie, anger, barely, chat show, don t speak, jon voight, maddox, new york hotel, pax, premiere magazine, reconciliation, rumours, shiloh, usmagazine, veteran actor, waldorf astoria, zahara