No pre-release jitters for Imran KhanFebruary 6th, 2012 - 5:58 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 6 (IANS) After the stupendous success of “Agneepath”, expectations are high for Karan Johar’s next production venture “Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu”, but actor Imran Khan isn’t nervous about it.
“No, the success and failure of another film doesn’t affect our film in anyway. If somebody’s film does well, it doesn’t hurt us. If somebody’s film fails, it doesn’t help us,” Imran said at an event here.
After making a dream debut with the blockbuster “Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na” in 2007, Imran went through a dull period. He bounced back last year with the release of adult comedy “Delhi Belly”, with raked in moolah at the box-office despite being an A-movie with locker room talk.
Asked what does he think is the yardstick for success, Imran said, “Success yardstick is what you invest in making a film vis-a-vis what it earns. If you invest Rs.5 crore in a film and if you earn Rs.10 crore that is a successful film…,” he added.
- Kareena a hassle free co-star: Imran - Feb 03, 2012
- Will Imran-Kareena's chemistry work at box-office? (IANS Preview) - Feb 07, 2012
- Cinema no more wholesome family entertainer: Imran Khan (Interview) - Jun 30, 2011
- 'Ek Main…' a goldmine for Karan, rakes in Rs.12.5 crore in 2 days - Feb 12, 2012
- 'Ek Main Aur...' cash registers already ringing, rakes in Rs.21 crore - Feb 08, 2012
- 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu' a chilled-out romcom (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Feb 11, 2012
- 'Ekk Deewana Tha' about thrills of first love (IANS Preview) - Feb 15, 2012
- My movies should be a win-win for everyone: Aamir Khan - Aug 07, 2010
- Bollywood unleashes new cinema as viewer tastes change - Jul 07, 2011
- No more romantic films: Abbas Tyrewala - Jan 13, 2011
- Imran capable of making good film: Shakun Batra - Jan 24, 2012
- Avoid promotions if they bother you: Imran - Apr 28, 2012
- 'Dhobi Ghat' displays Mumbai's myriad colours (Movie Preview) - Jan 17, 2011
- Even for biggest of stars, every film counts: Imran Khan (Interview) - Aug 16, 2011
- I'm open to criticism: Sikander Kher - Nov 19, 2011