No pre-nuptial agreement for Brand, PerryOctober 17th, 2010 - 11:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 17 (IANS) British comedian Russell Brand wants to steer clear of a pre-nuptial agreement when he marries singer Katy Perry because he fears the very idea will wreck the big day.
The funnyman is convinced he’s found the one in Perry and is looking forward to a simple wedding day, reportedly next weekend in Jaipur, reports starpulse.com.
“I’m trying to preserve and make it a beautiful thing… Really, love between two people is the most spectacular and ordinary thing in the world… I want to make our wedding just about me and her loving each other and we’re getting married in front of our friends and family and keeping it normal,” he said.
“So it ain’t selling the pictures, ain’t doing no pre-nup. (But) it’s like a normal thing. It’s hard to make it normal because there’s this inflation of this toxic gas of celebrity blowing into it,” he added.
- Brand asked to take Hindu marriage ceremony seriously (Lead) - Oct 18, 2010
- Russell Brand, Katy Perry won't sell their wedding pics - Oct 20, 2010
- No pre-nup agreement with Katy Perry, says Russell Brand - Oct 20, 2010
- Wedding will be normal: Russell Brand - Oct 15, 2010
- Russell Brand to walk away with $20 million after his divorce with Katy Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- My wedding won't be lavish, says Brand (Lead) - Oct 15, 2010
- Russell Brand and Katy Perry want their wedding to be 'normal' - Oct 14, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian believes in prenuptial agreement - Jun 11, 2011
- No wedding gifts for Russell, Katy - Oct 05, 2010
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Russell Brand wants 'mundane' wedding with Katy Perry - Oct 05, 2010
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Brand 'not happy' despite Hollywood career and marriage to Perry - Feb 22, 2011
- We are not getting married in India: Katy Perry - May 25, 2010
- Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson 'to sign a prenup' - Dec 09, 2010
Tags: beautiful thing, british comedian, celebrity, comedian russell, friends and family, funnyman, inflation, love, perry london, pre nup, pre nuptial agreement, russell brand, toxic gas, wedding day