No pre-nup money for Holmes?July 4th, 2012 - 2:58 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 4 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes will not get alimony after getting divorced from Tom Cruise as their pre-nuptila agreement cuts her out from the actor’s property.
The pre-nup is reportedly in favour of Cruise and the news of her walking away with $15-20 million are false, reports tmz.com.
The 33-year-old is not bothered about money and her concern is her six-year-old daughter Suri Cruise and child support from her estranged husband.
“Money is not that important to her. She makes plenty on her own,” a source said.
According to other sources, the chances of Holmes challenging the pre-nup have also not been ruled out as well.
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes' lawyers discuss divorce pact - Jul 08, 2012
- Cruise, Suri at Disney world - Aug 01, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Cruise demands significant contact with daughter - Jul 10, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Holmes cancels red carpet appearance - Jul 29, 2012
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012