No pre-nup agreement with Katy Perry, says Russell BrandOctober 20th, 2010 - 5:26 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Oct 20 (ANI): It must be true love after all, for Russell Brand has apparently refused to sign a prenuptial agreement with Katy Perry before getting married to her in India.
During a recent New York Times event, the actor said he doesn’t want anything to spoil the big day, including a legal contract that will protect his assets in the event of a divorce.
“It ain’t about selling the pictures, it ain’t about doing no pre-nup,” the New York Daily News quoted him as telling StarPulse.com.
“It’s like a normal thing,” he added. (ANI)
- No pre-nuptial agreement for Brand, Perry - Oct 17, 2010
- Russell Brand, Katy Perry won't sell their wedding pics - Oct 20, 2010
- Brand asked to take Hindu marriage ceremony seriously (Lead) - Oct 18, 2010
- My wedding won't be lavish, says Brand (Lead) - Oct 15, 2010
- Russell Brand and Katy Perry want their wedding to be 'normal' - Oct 14, 2010
- Russell Brand to walk away with $20 million after his divorce with Katy Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Wedding will be normal: Russell Brand - Oct 15, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian believes in prenuptial agreement - Jun 11, 2011
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- No pre-nup money for Holmes? - Jul 04, 2012
- Perry convinces Brand to tone down his acts - Jan 17, 2011
- John Mayer hooks up with Katy Perry - Jul 30, 2012
- Perry, Brand reach divorce settlement - Feb 09, 2012
- Eva Longoria, Tony Parker's divorce finalized - Feb 01, 2011