No point hiding relationship: BieberMarch 22nd, 2012 - 3:39 am ICT by IANS
London, March 22 (IANS) Singer Justin Bieber says it would be “unfair” and “unhealthy” to hide his relationship with Selena Gomez.
The couple started dating in 2010, and are often photographed holding hands or enjoying quality time together.
The 18-year-old Bieber said he does not mind, reported femalefirst.co.uk.
“There’s no way to hide the relationship completely, because then it would be unfair to us,” he said.
“It’s like, ‘You take this car, and I’ll take this car, and then we’ll meet up at the spot. Then, you go in this door, I’ll go in this door. We’ll end up crossing ways. You get back in this car. We’ll cross over, do a James Bond. You go through the kitchen. I’ll go through the back area. Then we’ll meet in the dressing room and see each other.”
“At that point, it’s not even a relationship. You’re just hiding from everyone. That’s unfair and unhealthy,” he said.
- Selena makes me really happy: Bieber - May 17, 2011
- We have a normal relationship: Gomez - Feb 07, 2012
- Bieber buys mansion worth $10.8 mn - Mar 07, 2012
- Bieber moves Gomez to tears - Jul 25, 2012
- Good boyfriend must learn to say sorry: Bieber - Mar 27, 2012
- Give love a second chanceL: Gomez - Feb 27, 2012
- Gomez likes baking - Nov 20, 2011
- Gomez wants to focus on acting career - Dec 18, 2011
- Bieber fans attack girlfriend Gomez online - May 30, 2011
- Bieber, Gomez dating? - Feb 01, 2011
- I am in love, says Bieber - Oct 10, 2011
- With Bieber now, Selena stops flirting - Feb 23, 2012
- Gomez rushed to hospital after complaining of nausea - Jun 11, 2011
- Bieber can't forget first kiss with Gomez - Jun 18, 2012
- Has Justin Bieber got dumped by Selena Gomez? - Aug 22, 2011