No Plans to screen ‘Tiger’ for late RAW agent’s familyJuly 27th, 2012 - 1:09 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 27 (IANS) Yash Raj Films (YRF) has decided not to screen Salman Khan-starrer “Ek Tha Tiger” for deceased RAW agent Ravindra Kaushik’s family, who has sent the filmmakers a legal notice asking for a screening of the film.
The production house and director Kabir Khan have decided to keep the film and its content away from public domain.
“I read about him in the papers. This is the first time I’ve heard of him. It’s an interesting story. But it’s not the story of my film,” said Khan.
The director didn’t say more regarding the issue, but according to a source, the film takes Salman on a completely different route from Kaushik’s story.
“Kaushik was caught and jailed in Pakistan. He died in prison across there. Salman’s character comes to an entirely different end. That’s why the film is called ‘Ek Tha Tiger’. He is like an unsolved mystery,” said the source.
- Salim Khan feels 'Ek Tha...' is Salman's landmark film - Jul 22, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' promises full on entertainment (IANS Preview) - Aug 13, 2012
- Salman roars in 'Ek Tha Tiger', teaser gets roaring response - May 11, 2012
- Expect fireworks at Bollywood box office this Diwali - Sep 02, 2012
- Roshan Seth back with 'Ek Tha Tiger' - Jun 22, 2012
- I'm honoured to be working with Yash-ji: Salman (With Images) - May 04, 2011
- 'Ek Tha Tiger': Gripping espionage romp, with unique star chemistry (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Aug 16, 2012
- Will Ireland be filmmakers' next favourite destination? - Aug 10, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' expected to break more records - Aug 17, 2012
- Johar recalls 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' premiere (Movie Snippets) - Oct 16, 2011
- Salman to resume shooting on Sep 10 - Sep 06, 2011
- Salman perturbed over marriage-related queries - Jul 12, 2012
- Kabir Khan calls 'Ek Tha Tiger' complete package - Aug 12, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' not anti-Pakistan, assures Kabir Khan - Jul 11, 2012
- Salman says no to small town promotional tour - Aug 07, 2012