No place for Kate Moss in this years ”best-dressed” listAugust 13th, 2008 - 5:00 am ICT by ANI
London, Aug 12 (ANI): She has ruled the fashion industry for a long time, but now, it looks like Kate Moss has gone out of style, for the stunner has been voted out of this years best dressed list.
The supermodel was beaten by rival catwalk queen Agyness Deyn, 25, who retained her number one spot for the second year in the list compiled by Grazia magazine.
Moss has fallen in the recent years following allegations about her personal life and a turbulent relationship with rocker Pete Doherty.
Also despite her designer range TopShop, she failed to recapture her former success.
“Agyness Deyn had to take the crown, Her influentially eclectic look, trailblazing ability to segue between style personalities and pure fashion nous has had us captivated for months,” the Telegraph quoted Grazia editor Jane Bruton, as saying.
Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow nabbed the second spot, while Sarah Jessica Parker came third.
French presidents wife Carla Bruni also has made it to the list for the first time. (ANI)
- Paltrow named best dressed celeb - Sep 13, 2012
- Agyness Deyn reveals her real age - Feb 29, 2012
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Agyness Deyn launches grunge fashion line - Aug 08, 2012
- Hollywood Fashion Blunders Of 2010 - Dec 27, 2010
- Kate Moss to continue working with Topshop - Sep 08, 2010
- Agyness Deyn falls twice on runway - Feb 14, 2010
- Kate Moss launches jewellery collection - Oct 06, 2011
- Actress Carey Mulligan best dressed woman of the year - Nov 05, 2010
- Is James Franco dating Agyness Deyn? - Mar 10, 2011
- Deyn and Ribisi tie the knot - Jun 22, 2012
- A shop worker who went on to model for Prada - Mar 17, 2011
- Stella McCartney tops Harper's Bazaar Best-Dressed Woman of 2009 list - Nov 06, 2009
- Gwyneth Paltrow flashes bra at Fashion's Night Out - Sep 10, 2010
- Kate Moss debuts her home-cut hairstyle - Nov 03, 2010
Tags: actress gwyneth, agyness deyn, allegations, best dressed list, bruton, carla bruni, fashion industry, french presidents, gwyneth paltrow, hollywood actress, kate moss, personal life, personalities, pete doherty, sarah jessica parker, stunner, supermodel, telegraph, turbulent relationship, wife carla