No paternity leave for Elton John!January 13th, 2011 - 12:44 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 12 (IANS) It’s not even a month since his baby boy Zachary was born, but veteran singer Elton John is already back to work.The 63-year-old singer and his partner David Furnish welcomed their son, Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John on Christmas Day via a surrogate mother. And John was back in the recording studio Tuesday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
He was pictured leaving the Los Angeles sound booths dressed casually in a track-suit and trainers and clutching a CD.
John has been taking immense care of the newborn and has reportedly hired a staff of 22, including chauffeurs and housekeepers, to take care of the baby. He also bought a high-tech chair and a separate flat for the child.
- Elton John plans for second child - Jan 02, 2011
- Elton John, David Furnish proud parents of son - Dec 28, 2010
- Elton John buys high-tech baby chair for son - Dec 31, 2010
- Elton John's son gets his breast milk via courier - Apr 26, 2011
- Sir Elton John talks about newborn son's name - Dec 31, 2010
- Elton John, David Furnish welcome their 1st child - Dec 28, 2010
- Sir Elton John to go on tour next month - Dec 29, 2010
- Liz Hurley, Sir Michael Caine congratulate first-time father Elton John - Dec 29, 2010
- Gaga, a caring godmother - Aug 12, 2012
- Elton John speaks for the first time after welcoming baby - Dec 30, 2010
- Late friend inspires Elton John to start family - Jan 03, 2011
- Sir Elton John admits he may be too old to be a father - Feb 13, 2011
- Elton-David's son gets a godmother in Lady Gaga - Apr 23, 2011
- Sir Elton John: My own father let him down - Jan 31, 2011
- Dad Elton John gets tips on tots from Sting - Jan 01, 2011
Tags: baby boy, chauffeurs, christmas, christmas day, dailymail, elton john, housekeepers, john london, london jan, partner david, paternity leave, recording studio, son zachary, sound booths, surrogate mother, track suit, veteran singer