No pack ab Murli, goes bare-chestedJune 5th, 2009 - 5:20 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Well after the Khans, guess there is yet another actor who is keen on stripping his shirt in front of the camera. Well this time, it’s the bad man of screen Murli Sharma. But doing no item song or flaunting his body, Murli will be seen in Contiloe’s upcoming children’s film, Maruti Mera Dost playing the negative lead.
Apparently he is sporting a completely different look, which is obviously designed for a children’s fantasy. Interestingly we also learn that while shooting for the movie in a forest area of Dholpur in Rajasthan, a lightman accidentally struck a beehive which set all the bees buzzing about the place. Of course this had the whole cast and crew running about in chaos, and unfortunately Murli was going all the more paranoid trying to find a piece of cloth firstly to cover himself.
Well confessing it wasn’t exactly a very humorous moment then, now he has a great laugh recalling it.
- 500,000 bees stolen from Fraser Valley - Jul 31, 2012
- Dikshit spells out five mantras for Games' success - Sep 03, 2010
- Movie Review: Maruti Mera Dost (2009) - Jun 05, 2009
- Bees buzzing about cities produce tastier honey - Aug 20, 2010
- Tibor Szabo wins the 'Clovermead Bees & Honey Bee Beard Competition' - Aug 17, 2010
- 'Johny Mera Naam...' lacks punch (Kannada Movie Review) - Jun 05, 2011
- Bees could hold the key to dementia - Mar 24, 2011
- Sohail Khan, Sanjay Suri, Chandrachur Singh this Friday - Take your pick! - Jun 05, 2009
- Becks had to leave room while Posh had 'birds and the bees' talk with son - Oct 28, 2010
- Sinatra's tuxedo shirt bought for $5 at yard sale could earn big at auction - Dec 29, 2010
- Prateik is very spontaneous: Kalki Koelchin - Oct 09, 2011
- 'Maruti Mera Dosst' not really Chandrachur Singh's comeback (IANS Film Review; Rating:**) - Jun 06, 2009
- Flowers in filth: Capital's forgotten street performers (Feature) - Sep 11, 2011
- Tusshar's new avatar: Aggressive-funny gangster - May 01, 2012
- Labrador, Who Had Wolfed A Beehive, Obtains A Bizarre 'Pet Insurance' Prize - Aug 25, 2010