No one wants to marry me: CowellJuly 7th, 2012 - 2:07 am ICT by IANS
London, July 7 (IANS) Music mogul Simon Cowell fears he will never get hitched as no one wants to marry him.
Cowell revealed he drives his girlfriends crazy by staying up all night making business calls.
“I’m difficult to live with,” thesun.co.uk quoted Cowell, who split with fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy this year, as saying.
“I’m selfish, quite weird - and I need time on my own,” he said, adding no one wants to marry him.
- Hussainy has softened me: Cowell - Jan 23, 2011
- No time for marriage: Cowell - Oct 01, 2011
- Simon Cowell still pays his ex-girlfriends - Sep 26, 2011
- Simon Cowell on kids: It's 'important to have a lot of me's around' - Mar 10, 2010
- Simon Cowell calls off engagement? - Sep 19, 2011
- Simon Cowell got engaged too quickly, thinks mum - Oct 25, 2010
- Simon Cowell's girlfriend wants kids - Oct 27, 2010
- No Christmas party for Simon Cowell - Dec 17, 2011
- Cowell planning biggest showbiz wedding - Feb 19, 2010
- Cowell, Hussainy still going strong - Dec 23, 2010
- I've no time for kids: Cowell - Aug 24, 2011
- Simon Cowell's fiancee rubbishes rumours of split - Nov 22, 2010
- Simon Cowell's girlfriend's ex wants her back - Feb 18, 2010
- Cowell to host Dali themed wedding - Mar 30, 2010
- Cowell, Hussainy split denied - Jun 23, 2010