No one night stands for Sienna MillerJune 16th, 2009 - 12:25 pm ICT by ANI
New York, June 16 (ANI): Hollywood actress Sienna Miller does not believe in one night stands, insisting “I’m not going to spend time with someone unless I love them.”
The stunner, who has dated Jude Law and Balthazar Getty in the past, is clear in her mind about avoiding one-night stands.
“I have never had a one-night stand. I’m a real relationship person — contrary to public perception,” The New York Post quoted her as telling in the July issue of Vogue.
Miller separated with Jude Law in 2006 after he confessed having an affair with the nanny of his children.
After the split she dated Welsh actor, Rhys Ifans and then Balthazar Getty. (ANI)
- Sienna Miller says she gets her heart broken too easily - Jun 15, 2009
- Sienna Miller admits she isn't perfect - Jan 22, 2011
- Sienna Miller accepts affair with married Getty scarred reputation - Aug 06, 2009
- Miller ready to embrace 30 - May 17, 2011
- Sienna Miller slams 'slapper ' tag - Aug 08, 2009
- Balthazar Getty back with wife after Sienna Miller split - Sep 21, 2010
- Jude Law's shock at split with Miller - Feb 12, 2011
- Sienna Miller-Jude Law: To Get Hitched In Hippy Style With Flower In Hair - Jan 11, 2011
- Rhys Ifans to star in Sir Ridley Scott's Nottingham - Jun 22, 2009
- Sienna Miller's stepmum gives thumbs up to Jude Law - May 08, 2010
- Law moves to ex-flame Cole - Mar 15, 2011
- Miller to move into ex-boyfriend Jude Law's neighbourhood - Jul 28, 2008
- Sienna Miller, Jude Law move in together - Dec 19, 2010
- Is Sienna Miller moving on to Josh Hartnett? - May 17, 2009
- Jude Law, Sienna Miller part ways - Feb 09, 2011
Tags: balthazar getty, contrary, having an affair, hollywood, hollywood actress, jude law, nanny, new york post, night stand, public perception, relationship, rhys ifans, sienna miller, stunner, vogue, welsh actor