No nine to five for Nicki MinajNovember 15th, 2010 - 8:54 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 15 (IANS) Singer-rapper Nicki Minaj has confessed to being fired an amazing 15 times in other jobs before making it big in music.
“The last job I had was as an office manager in a little, tiny room where I literally wanted to strangle this guy because he was so loud and obnoxious,” thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying.
Minaj had just been named Billboard magazine’s first lady of Hip Hop but she still remembers what a nightmare she used to be when she was working.
“I worked at Red Lobster before that and I chased a customer out of the restaurant once so I could stick my middle finger up at her and demand that she give me my pen back. I swear to God I was bad,” she said.
- Nicki Minaj wants to be an author - Mar 14, 2012
- Minaj finds it boring to look sexy - Feb 15, 2012
- Minaj wants kids protected from her lyrics - Apr 29, 2012
- Minaj pays tribute to dead fan - Jun 01, 2012
- Nicki Minaj to launch nail polish range - Oct 24, 2011
- Nicki Minaj teaches rap to Stephan - Mar 31, 2012
- Minaj guilty for closing Twitter account - Apr 24, 2012
- I'm not bisexual: Nicki Minaj - Sep 06, 2012
- Minaj's fragrance bottle has a pink wig - Sep 08, 2012
- Eve scolds Nicki Minaj - Apr 10, 2012
- Nicki Minaj's video banned - Feb 02, 2012
- Nicki Minaj opens up about her turbulent childhood - Jan 28, 2011
- Rich men are a turn-off: Nicki Minaj - Oct 22, 2011
- Drake And Nicki Minaj Reveal They Are A Married Couple Through Twitter - Aug 28, 2010
- Minaj's childhood phobia - Oct 21, 2011