No multi-million dollar wedding for Salma HayekApril 16th, 2009 - 2:46 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 16 (ANI): Mexican actress Salma Hayek has denied having an extravagant, multi-million dollar wedding bash.
The 42-year-old actress, who quietly married Francois-Henri Pinault at City Hall in Paris on Valentine’s Day, has denied that she’s planning a 2-million dollar second wedding and a reception in April end.
“I think a wedding is about love, friends, family and fun,” People quoted Hayek, 42, as saying.
“I think spending millions of dollars on a wedding is ridiculous and it has never been my dream. I would never do that,” she added.
Meanwhile, the Oscar winner has revealed that she feels having a baby at 40 has helped her become a better mother.
Hayek, who has an 18-month-old daughter Valentina with husband Pinault, believes that her life experience prepared her for the trials and tribulations of parenthood. (ANI)
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- I like financial independence: Salma - Oct 07, 2011
- Family my priority now: Salma Hayek - Jun 17, 2010
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010
- No lavish second marriage for Salma Hayek - Apr 16, 2009
- Salma Hayek happy being 'an older mum' - Apr 03, 2009
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Hayek was about to quit acting - Aug 27, 2012
Tags: actress salma hayek, city hall, francois henri pinault, friends family, fun people, having a baby, life experience, love, mexican actress, oscar winner, parenthood, paris, salma hayek, second wedding, trials and tribulations, valentina, valentine s day