No more weight shedding for KareenaAugust 25th, 2010 - 12:06 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 24 (IANS) Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Tuesday laughed out reports claiming her filmmaker friend Karan Johar has asked her to shed weight for his movie, saying she is happy with the little that she has gained recently.
“I read the report on the flight today (Tuesday). It is completely false. I am not going to lose any weight. I have gained a little recently and I am very happy with it,” Kareena told reporters here at a press conference of her film “We Are Family”.
“I am amazed Karan has told the whole world about it but has not discussed anything with me,” she said sarcastically.
Releasing Sep 3, the film stars Kajol, Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal and is said to be the Indian version of Hollywood hit “Stepmom”.
The actress, who claims the film is her 40th project, says the film has helped her in strengthening her bond with co-star Kajol.
“I have always admired Kajol as an actress. We have worked together earlier in ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ but we had very few scenes together.
“But in this film, we got a chance to share a lot of time and you will find us together in almost every frame. We have become very close friends now,” Kareena said.
- I can't do films where I just look pretty: Kareena Kapoor (Interview) - Aug 28, 2010
- Kajol has always been lucky for me: Karan Johar - Sep 01, 2012
- I'm very happy, says Kajol after Padma Shri - Jan 25, 2011
- Karan is more than a brother: Kajol - Aug 24, 2010
- Karan wants 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' sequel: Big B - Dec 26, 2010
- Amitabh, Jaya team up after 10 years for jewellery ad - Mar 22, 2011
- Karan Johar to launch a new face - May 12, 2010
- Mohit not worried about matching music of 'Aashiqui' (Movie Snippets) - Jul 18, 2012
- Aamir down with fever (Movie Snippets) - Jul 14, 2010
- Kareena learns to be ordinary for Stepmom - Oct 06, 2009
- Kareena attends workshops to shed glamour image - Oct 06, 2009
- Karan Johar mulls third season of 'Koffee With Karan' - Apr 19, 2010
- Kareena has surpassed Julia Roberts in 'We Are Family': Director - Aug 06, 2010
- After five decades, Indian cinema re-enters golden period: Karan Johar (Interview) - Jun 11, 2010
- Kareena to add jazz to IPL opener - Mar 21, 2012