No more tattoos, pleads Megan Fox’s momJune 8th, 2009 - 1:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 8(IANS) Model-turned-actress Megan Fox’s mother is against her plans to add another tattoo to her collection fearing it will jeopardise her career.
Megan, who was seen in “Transformers”, has eight tattoos on her body and now she wants to cover her entire right arm with a tattoo sleeve. But her mother Darlene is asking her to reconsider fearing the body art will put off fimmakers and jeopardise her career, reported contactmusic.com.
“She has never understood why her daughter would want to cover her gorgeous body with tattoos. After each new tattoo, Darlene pleaded with Megan not to get more. Darlene believes that when Megan is a 40-year-old woman wanting to play more mature roles, people won’t hire her because it will be too hard to cover her tattoos,” said a source close to Megan’s mother.
- Megan Fox's mum asks her to reconsider her tattoo plans - Jun 08, 2009
- Megan Fox's mom wasn't aware of her wedding - Jul 01, 2010
- Megan Fox getting her 'Marilyn Monroe' tattoo removed - Aug 23, 2011
- Megan Fox to remove Marilyn tattoo - Aug 24, 2011
- Megan Fox wants to be a mother - Mar 27, 2012
- Megan Fox's gets new tattoo! - Jun 02, 2010
- Spielberg sacked Fox from 'Transformers' - Jun 21, 2011
- 1 in 4 young Australians has a tattoo - Oct 31, 2010
- Megan Fox wants her beau to have tattoo - Jul 02, 2009
- Megan Fox to cover right arm with tattoos - May 09, 2009
- Megan Fox Keeps Parents Away From Her Secret Wedding - Jul 03, 2010
- Megan Fox Looks Sultry In Armani Underwear Advertisment - Jun 21, 2010
- Nadal bares all for Emporio Armani - Jan 22, 2011
- Megan Fox turns down the Lara Croft role - Apr 01, 2010
- Megan Fox's mum regularly rows with her over tattoos - Jun 14, 2009