No more stripping clothes, says Kim CattrallMay 30th, 2010 - 1:56 am ICT by IANS
London, May 30 (IANS) Hollywood actress Kim Cattrall has vowed not to shed her clothes for sex scenes in future.
The “Sex and the City” star, who plays Samantha Jones in the movie, became famous as she undressed for many sex scenes in the film, reports express.co.uk.
The 53-year-old who continues to play the character in the sequel “Sex and the City 2″, says fans hoping to see her strip on-screen in the movie will be disappointed.
“When I turned 50, I decided that I didn’t want to be photographed nude anymore, so you don’t really see me nude (in the new movie), you see me doing maybe a physical, a sexual act, but there’s no part of my body that is exposed,” Cattrall said.
- Kim Cattrall decided to stop stripping on screen after turning 50 - May 29, 2010
- Kim Cattrall feels marginalised as actress - Jul 16, 2011
- Kim Cattrall turned down 'Sex And The City' role thrice - Oct 10, 2010
- Kim Cattrall now wants 'Sex and the City 3' - Sep 01, 2010
- Kim Cattrall's 'F' word text to 'SATC' director over delight with script - May 24, 2010
- US cruel to ageing women: Cattrall - Jul 05, 2011
- Kim Cattrall Isn't Like Samantha Jones - May 11, 2010
- Kim Cattrall honoured with university fellowship - Jul 14, 2010
- Gay rights group to honour Cattrall - May 10, 2011
- Cattrall will strip only for 'Sex and the City' - May 24, 2010
- I have no desire to look younger: Cattrall - Jul 15, 2011
- Kim Cattrall slams Ricky Gervais' Golden Globes swipe at 'SATC 2' - Jan 28, 2011
- Los Angeles is brutal to older women: Kim Cattrall - May 27, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker's role as Carrie Bradshaw voted 'least sexy' in SATC - May 17, 2010
- 'I'm not size zero like Sarah and Kristin', says Kim Cattrall - Sep 02, 2010