No more kids for GarnerAugust 9th, 2012 - 3:43 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 9 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Garner’s actor-husband Ben Affleck plans to increase their brood, but the mother of three does not want any more kids.
“The fact that Ben wants another baby is true. But I can tell you that would be a pretty uphill battle with me. I am not anticipating having any more kids,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Garner as saying.
She gave birth to their third child, son Samuel, in February.
Although the couple’s house is chaotic with Samuel, Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, to look after, the 40-year-old says Affleck is a very hands-on dad.
The 39-year-old actor-director takes some time off from work to help with the kids.
“Ben took a break. He came, he did the school drop-offs and pick-ups and bedtimes,” Garner said.
- Garner in no hurry to lose baby weight - Apr 16, 2012
- Jennifer a world class mom: Ben Affleck - May 13, 2012
- Affleck, Garner name son Samuel - Mar 02, 2012
- Garner's daughters to name her third child - Jan 22, 2012
- Jennifer Garner is not pregnant - May 28, 2011
- Affleck's kids inspired him for charity work - Apr 20, 2010
- Ben Affleck desperate for a son - Jan 21, 2010
- Ben Affleck Excited About Playing A Mother This New Year! - Dec 11, 2010
- I haven't worked for a year: Jennifer Garner - Apr 28, 2012
- Jennifer Garner's birthday bash - Apr 20, 2010
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant: Rep - Jun 03, 2010
- Ben Affleck Can't Wait to be 'Mr Mom' - Dec 11, 2010
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant - Jun 23, 2010
- Ben Affleck says he'd never make a movie with wife Jennifer Garner - Sep 17, 2010
- Ben Affleck can't wait to be 'Mr. Mom' - Dec 11, 2010