No more kids after fourth child, vows Heidi KlumApril 26th, 2009 - 6:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 26 (IANS) German supermodel Heidi Klum, who is expecting her fourth child, has vowed not to have any more kids after the birth of fourth one.
The 35-year-old is adamant that this child will be her last admitting their family will then be complete, reports contactmusic.com.
“When we looked around the table, it was like one person was missing. And that’s how number four came about. But that will be it,” she said.
The catwalk beauty and her husband, singer Seal, are hoping for a little girl to join their brood - Henry, three, Johan, two, and five-year-old Leni, Klum’s daughter from a previous relationship.
- Heidi Klum's father sad about split - Jan 24, 2012
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
- Klum launching two ranges of maternity clothes - Jan 08, 2010
- My anger not behind breakup, says Seal - Jan 29, 2012
- Heidi Klum, Seal 'aren't Brangelina, won't have any more kids' - Jan 31, 2011
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- Seal moves on with mystery woman - Jul 12, 2012
- Klum not planning more kids - Jul 05, 2011
- Klum wants her chidren to look cool - Jul 20, 2012
- Pregnant Klum pulls out of New York Fashion Week - Sep 18, 2009
- Seal wants to adopt Heidi Klum's daughter - Nov 27, 2009
- Klum's fashion line is different - Feb 10, 2011
- Italian holiday for Heidi Klum and her family - Jun 18, 2011
- Klum, Seal to renew vows at bridal-themed party - Mar 17, 2010
- Seal rules out divorce from Heidi - Jan 29, 2012