No more Harry Potter books: Daniel RadcliffeNovember 17th, 2010 - 2:46 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 17 (IANS) Actor Daniel Radcliffe, who plays boy wizard Harry Potter in the hit franchise, says he has been told by author J.K. Rowaling that there won’t be any more “Harry Potter” books.
The British star, who has played the title character since the movie series began in 2001, says Rowling is so pleased with his performance in the latest film “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1″ that she will not write any more books about the boy wizard, reports contactmusic.com.
“She (Rowling) felt I had been very good in this ‘Harry Potter’ film and as a reward for that, she wasn’t going to write any more ‘Harry Potter’ books. I’m sure she will be writing other books. But I can pretty much guarantee that Harry will not be a feature,” said Radcliffe.
- Daniel Radcliffe says that he is done with the Harry Potter franchise - Jun 20, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe vetoed future Potter books - Apr 27, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe 'was worried about new Potter book rumours' - Apr 27, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe says he'll never do another Harry Potter film - Nov 14, 2010
- Harry Potter and the Indian fan - one last magical time (Feature) - Jul 09, 2011
- No more Harry Potter for Radcliffe! - Jul 12, 2011
- Will The 'Harry Potter' Series Really End With 'Deathly Hallows'? - Nov 17, 2010
- 'Harry Potter' franchise crosses $7 bn mark - Jul 22, 2011
- Saying goodbye to Potter makes 20-year-old Emma Watson feel 'retired' - Nov 12, 2010
- Radcliffe wants to play superhero - May 26, 2012
- After 'Harry Potter', archaeology on Radcliffe's mind - Jul 10, 2011
- Life without Harry Potter 'will be scary, but exciting' for Radcliffe' - Nov 15, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe: No More Potter Movie Without J K Rowling Book - Nov 30, 2010
- Rowling plans 'Harry Potter' encyclopaedia - Apr 18, 2012
- Movie to be made on J.K. Rowling's life - Feb 17, 2011