No maternity wear for stylish GarnerNovember 10th, 2011 - 6:32 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 10 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Garner, who is expecting her third child, has been banned from wearing maternity clothes by her stylist Rachel Zoe.
The actress says Zoe does not want her to let go of her style just due to her baby bump.
“Rachel is still determined not to put me in maternity clothes. I think she was so little when she was pregnant, she didn’t wear them. Sooner or later, she is going to have to put me in them! Eventually that’s going to happen, but so far she’s gotten her way!” contactmusic.com quoted Garner as saying.
Garner is married to actor Ben Affleck.
- Jennifer Garner is not pregnant - May 28, 2011
- Garner in no hurry to lose baby weight - Apr 16, 2012
- Garner's daughters to name her third child - Jan 22, 2012
- Pregnant women can wear sky-high heels: Experts - Feb 10, 2011
- Its Baby Time For Fashionista Rachel Zoe! - Nov 20, 2010
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012
- I'm not a pink girl: Saldana - May 15, 2012
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant: Rep - Jun 03, 2010
- Ben Affleck Can't Wait to be 'Mr Mom' - Dec 11, 2010
- Garner eyes return to action movies - Aug 27, 2012
- Adele to give birth in september ? - Jul 11, 2012
- Saldana's fashion choices - Oct 21, 2011
- Jennifer Garner uses fame for charity - Feb 08, 2012
- Affleck, Garner name son Samuel - Mar 02, 2012
- Alyson Hannigan pregnant with second child? - Dec 17, 2011