No long term plans for LongoriaJuly 25th, 2012 - 3:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 25 (IANS) Actress Eva Longoria says does not believe in making any long-term plans and says she lives each day as it comes.
“I live day to day. I live moment to moment, so I don’t really think about ‘What’s your five-year plan? What’s your 10-year plan?’,” contactmusic.com quoted Longoria as saying.
“I just want to work with people that I love and enjoy. And do work that is meaningful, philanthropically as well. As things go on, those are my focuses,” she said.
She also confessed how she assumed that once her popular TV show “Desperate Housewives” would end, it would allow her more free time. But that hasn’t happened as more work has found its way onto her schedule.
“I thought it would slow down and it hasn’t. I was in Europe for two months right after the show at Cannes, then I had to go to Monaco, and then I had to go to London, Paris and Spain. So I was working throughout,” said the 37-year-old.
- Longoria evolved with 'Desperate Housewives' character - May 09, 2012
- Longoria, Cruz part ways - Jun 29, 2012
- Longoria warned against stealing - May 04, 2012
- Divorce won't stop me adopting, says Eva Longoria - Nov 29, 2010
- Longoria loots 'Desperate Housewives' set - Apr 15, 2012
- Marilyn Monroe is Longoria's style icon - Jun 24, 2012
- Tony Parker admits divorce from Eva Longoria was 'hard' - Feb 13, 2011
- Longoria admires Jolie's charitable acts - Aug 15, 2012
- I hate exercising: Longoria - Sep 03, 2012
- I would never use marriage trouble to sell cookbook, says Eva Longoria - Apr 06, 2011
- Teri Hatcher to quit 'Desperate Housewives' - Nov 21, 2010
- Selfishness helped Longoria Parker to bag a role - Oct 10, 2010
- Eva Longoria 'pops out of her plunging jacket' during cookbook promo - Apr 08, 2011
- No feud with 'Desperate Housewives' co-stars: Eva - May 12, 2012
- Eva Longoria says that talk about divorce makes her sad - Mar 16, 2011