No lavish wedding for Salma HayekApril 16th, 2009 - 1:29 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 16 (IANS) Mexican actress Salma Hayek has rubbished reports that she will spend $2 million on her second wedding, saying that it is “ridiculous” to even think of spending that much money.
Hayek married French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault at City Hall in Paris on Feb 14 quietly and insists she has no plans for a lavish follow-up ceremony, reported contactmusic.com.
“I think a wedding is about love, friends, family and fun. I think spending millions of dollars on a wedding is ridiculous and it has never been my dream. I would never do that,” she said.
- No lavish second marriage for Salma Hayek - Apr 16, 2009
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- I like financial independence: Salma - Oct 07, 2011
- No multi-million dollar wedding for Salma Hayek - Apr 16, 2009
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- Hayek was about to quit acting - Aug 27, 2012
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Family my priority now: Salma Hayek - Jun 17, 2010
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010