No kids right now, says Jessica BielDecember 29th, 2011 - 3:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 29 (IANS) Actress Jessica Biel is dating singer Justin Timberlake and is keen to start a family some day, but not now.
“I’d like to have children one day but I don’t have any timetable for that. It’s not something I’m thinking about right now,” contactmusic.com quoted the 29-year-old as saying.
Biel also admitted that she is in no hurry to get married.
“I was never one of those girls who dreamt of my wedding and my Prince Charming. To piss off my mom, I used to say, ‘I’m never having kids, and I’m going to be a fabulously rich old maid living in a house with cute butlers and dogs’,” she said.
- I never dreamt of wedding: Jessica Biel - Nov 04, 2011
- Jessica Biel wants to open bakery - Jul 27, 2012
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- US men big fans of Pippa: Timberlake - Oct 31, 2011
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- Marrying Justin won't change anything: Biel - May 31, 2012
- Food is like drug to me: Jessica Biel - Jul 24, 2010
- My mother is my best friend: Justin - Oct 16, 2010
- Biel, Farrell bonded over poetry - Sep 06, 2012
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- Timberlake thinks he will 'never' find a woman 'as good' as his mum - Oct 16, 2010
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012