No hot dogs, pizza for BritneyApril 24th, 2011 - 8:02 am ICT by IANS
London, April 24 (IANS) Singer Britney Spears is extremely health conscious these days. She has given strict instructions to her caterers to avoid junk food and alcohol, leaving the crew for her tour quite upset.
Hot dogs, pizzas, cookie dough ice cream and beer have been blacklisted from the menu, and a mini gym is being transported to each show, reports thesun.co.uk.
Whether they like it or not, the crew will also have to listen to late King of Pop Michael Jackson’s songs constantly.
Spears has requested that Jackson’s albums must be played on repeat mode in her dressing rooms. She has stocked his tour DVDs and has asked his dance team to help her in recreating his routines.
Her US tour will kickstart June 16.
- No hot dogs, pizza and ice cream for Britney Spears' tour crew - Apr 24, 2011
- Britney Spears takes up golf - May 22, 2012
- Britney loves Marmite - Oct 26, 2011
- Beyonce snacks on bananas with ketchup - Sep 12, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears, Trawick do a 'Bonnie and Clyde' - Sep 20, 2011
- Kim Kardashian recreates Elizabeth Taylor's Cleopatra for Harper's Bazaar - Feb 10, 2011
- Phydough Food Trucks To Make Life Better For Dogs! - Jan 07, 2011
- Heston Blumenthal Serves Worm Pizza To Kids In Hospital - Feb 08, 2011
- Phydough Initiates A 'Food Truck' For Dogs - Jan 07, 2011
- Janet Jackson refuses 'X-Factor' - Mar 04, 2012
- Britney plans movie comeback - Nov 03, 2011
- Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet - Jun 29, 2012
- Britney's 180,000 pound holiday treat for staff - Jun 15, 2009
- Britney makes triumphant return to the stage - Mar 27, 2011
Tags: alcohol, april 24, britney spears, caterers, cookie dough ice cream, dance team, dressing rooms, dvds, hot dogs, junk food, king of pop, london, michael jackson, mini gym, pizza, pop michael jackson, singer britney spears, strict instructions, thesun