No film on Winehouse’s life!December 12th, 2011 - 6:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 12 (IANS) Late singer Amy Winehouse’s father says that his daughter’s tragic life story will never be told in a movie.
Amy’s filmmaker boyfriend Reg Traviss had recently revealed he was approached to direct a movie on Winehouse, but he turned the offer down. Amy’s dad, Mitch Winehouse, who has the rights to her music, is insistent he will never give her songs for such a purpose.
“It would hardly be a biopic without the music and we’d never allow the songs to be released,” dailymail.co.uk.quoted Mitch as saying.
The “Back to Black” hitmaker died in July after drinking too much alcohol. She was 27.
- Amy Winehouse's new beau wins approval of her parents - Jun 22, 2010
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- Winehouse wants baby - Apr 06, 2011
- Winehouse, beau were planning to wed - Oct 03, 2011
- Winehouse's parents approve of new boyfriend - Jun 23, 2010
- Can Amy Say No To Drugs and Booze? - Oct 11, 2010
- Lady Gaga being preferred to play Amy Winehouse in biopic - Dec 13, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to move in with new beau? - Jun 25, 2010
- Quit drinking or die, doctors tell Winehouse - May 31, 2011
- Amy Winehouse determined to stay sober - Jun 15, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Winehouse wants to settle down in countryside - May 10, 2011
- Winehouse happy with new beau - Jun 25, 2010
- Amy Winehouse 'asks new lover to move into her London home' - Jun 25, 2010
- 'Wild-child' Winehouse's new beau turns her into a non-smoking teetotaller - Jun 17, 2010