No expensive gifts for Farrell’s kidsAugust 18th, 2012 - 3:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 18 (IANS) Actor Colin Farrell doesn’t believe in spoiling his young children with material things.
The 36-year-old has two boys - James Padraig, eight, with American model Kim Bordenave, and Henry Tadeusz, 22 months, with actress Alicja Bachleda-Curus.
“One of my sons loves football, tennis balls — anything round — and the other is mad on trains,” contactmusic.com quoted Farrell as saying.
“Toys keep them happy and I give them ice-cream — that’s about as extravagant as it gets,” he added.
- No lavish gifts for Farrell's children - Aug 19, 2012
- Colin Farrell splits from girlfriend - Oct 15, 2010
- It's a boy for Colin Farrell, girlfriend - Oct 31, 2009
- Colin Farrell's girlfriend pregnant? - Aug 18, 2009
- Colin Farrell visits Poland to baptise baby son - Dec 31, 2009
- Colin Farrell under pressure to propose to girlfriend - Oct 05, 2009
- Rihanna attracted to Colin Farrell, plans a date - Feb 22, 2011
- Colin Farrell's banned sex tape sent to girlfriend's family - Nov 05, 2009
- Colin Farrell to become dad again - Sep 14, 2009
- 'Awkward' LA encounter for Colin Farrell, Lindsay Lohan - Jan 18, 2010
- Colin Farrell reveals his sex tape horror - Jun 10, 2010
- Second baby for Farell - Sep 15, 2009
- Colin Farrell quietly breaks-up with girlfriend - Oct 16, 2010
- Kim Kardashian wants a royal wedding - Aug 05, 2011
- Robbing to watch movies, four held - Mar 28, 2011