No exercise making Renner happyAugust 2nd, 2012 - 9:39 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 2 (IANS) Actor Jeremy Renner is glad about not working out anymore to stay in shape.
The 41-year-old was made to hit the gym and follow a strict work out regime while shooting for his upcoming film,”The Bourne Legacy”.
“I haven’t been in the gym in three-and-a-half months and I’m very happy about that,” Access Hollywood quoted him as saying.
“You get up at four in the morning and work out for eight hours and fight and stretch and do all this stuff because it’s part of your job. But I’m not doing that if I’m not working,” he added.
The “Bourne Legacy is a action thriller and fourth installment in the “Bourne series. The film is slated to release in US on Aug 10.
- Renner wants 'Bourne' film with Matt Damon - Dec 11, 2011
- Water challenge toughest: Renner - Aug 13, 2012
- Renner excited to play Steve McQueen in biopic - Aug 14, 2012
- Going unnoticed is easy, says Rachel Weisz - Jul 25, 2012
- 'The Bourne Legacy' - interesting reboot, but not exciting enough (IANS Movie Review) - Aug 11, 2012
- Bieber's basketball movie faces delays - May 10, 2012
- Sippy to direct thriller, excited to explore unknown genre - Aug 31, 2012
- 'Jack Ryan different from other spy characters' - Sep 03, 2012
- I got married to my career: Jeremy Renner - Aug 04, 2012
- James Franco was unhappy with Oscar script - Jul 12, 2011
- Matt Damon shocked at being axed from Bourne Legacy - Oct 27, 2010
- Priyadarshan to work with Aamir on AIDS film - Feb 15, 2011
- Zeta-Jones too lazy to exercise - Jun 11, 2012
- Fan impresses Anushka with gold bracelet! (Movie Snippets) - Aug 26, 2011
- Drunken Aguilera allegedly crashed into Renner's bed - Jan 20, 2011