No Eva Mendes in ‘Ghost Rider’ sequelOctober 3rd, 2010 - 5:54 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Oct 3 (IANS) Hollywood actress Eva Mendes will reportedly not reprise her role in “Ghost Rider” sequel, and director Mark Steven Johnson will not wield the megaphone for part two.
Titled “Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance”, the film will see Nicolas Cage in the role of a death defying motorcycle stuntman Johnny Blaze, reports heatvision.hollywoodreporter.com. In the original Eva played Blaze’s love interest Roxanne.
Touted to be a much darker tale than the original one, it will be a complete reboot and is expected not to talk about the events of the first film. The 3D film will be shot in Europe, especially Romania.
Actors Ciaran Hinds and Violante Placido are in talks to join the cast.
- 'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance' Offers A Lot To Look Forward To - Jan 07, 2011
- Ghost Rider sequel in 2012 - Sep 21, 2010
- Nicholas Cage to star in Ghost Rider sequel - Jun 17, 2010
- 'Ghost Rider - Spirit of Vengeance' a thrilling ride for youngsters (IANS Movie Review) - Feb 17, 2012
- Radcliffe's 'Woman In Black' to release in India Feb 10 - Jan 12, 2012
- No Nicolas Cage in 'Ghost Rider 2'? - Apr 26, 2010
- Nicolas Cage To Ride Again In Ghost Rider Sequel - Jun 19, 2010
- Cage's rant caught on camera - Dec 14, 2010
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Ghost Rider 2' - Jul 16, 2010
- Nicolas Cage To Turn Master Thief In Medallion - Dec 15, 2010
- Nicolas Cage to return for 'Ghost Rider' sequel? - Jun 17, 2010
- 'Woman in Black' trailer released - Apr 13, 2011
- Eva Mendes insists she is a girls' girl, despite all the macho films - May 17, 2010
- Brawn mania: Feast of superhero outings this summer - Jan 25, 2011
- Nicolas Cage Speaks On 'Ghost Rider 2' - Dec 02, 2010
Tags: 3d film, actors, ciaran hinds, europe, eva mendes, ghost rider, hollywood, hollywood actress, johnny blaze, love interest, megaphone, motorcycle stuntman, nicolas cage, reboot, rider spirit, romania, sequel, spirit of vengeance, stuntman, violante placido