No Engagement For Geet-Maan Now!October 8th, 2010 - 7:30 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 8, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): The viewers of Star One’s popular show ‘Geet- Hui Sab Se Parayi’ were gearing up to see the much awaited union of the lead characters Geet and Maan. In fact, the on screen couple was supposed to get engaged very soon and the episode was likely to be telecast this week.
However, now, the situation has forced the makers to postpone the engagement of the love birds. Gurmeet Choudhary, who plays the lead character of ‘Maan’ is reportedly not keeping well since last few days. And, to make the situation worse for the show, Drashti Dhami aka Geet, has also fallen ill.
As a result, viewers will have to wait for some more time to see the couple exchanging rings finally.
A source was quoted saying that Gurmeet has been hospitalized and Drashti is not in good health, so the shooting schedule got messed up.
Actress Debina Banerjee, girlfriend of Gurmeet, was quoted saying that his fans should understand that he is not keeping well and is hospitalized. She said that the fans can’t expect him to start shooting immediately after coming out of hospital bed and if they do not understand the situation, then they are not true fans.
However, a worried Debina said that even though Gurmeet is recovering, the result will depend on how his body responds to the treatment.
In the current track, Geet goes missing, just moments before her engagement. She is haunted with the past memories of Dev and is unable to decide whether she should tell everything to Maan.
Wish both the actors get well soon so that their fans can see them getting engaged finally!
- All Co-Stars Missing Gurmeet On The Sets - Oct 14, 2010
- Mouni Roy In Geet Hui Sabse Parayi - Aug 05, 2010
- Geet Hui Sabse Parayi: Another Twist Will Force Maan To Take A Big Oath! - Jan 04, 2011
- Gurmeet: A Perfect Time Manager - Aug 02, 2010
- Dev Wants To Unite Geet And Maan - Oct 19, 2010
- Debina Likes Pati-To-Be Aur Who! - Jul 12, 2010
- Small screen's 'Madhubala' has no Bollywood plans (With Images) - May 21, 2012
- Geet Hui Sabse Parai: Will Arjun Be Able To Hide His Real Feelings For Anvesha? - Jan 31, 2011
- Debina my lady luck: Gurmeet Chowdhary (TV Snippets) - Jul 16, 2012
- What Will Happen To Geet-Maan Wedding When Anvesha Faces The Truth? - Dec 22, 2010
- Star One's New Flavours of the Season! - Mar 30, 2010
- Drashti Dhami is Geet in real life! - Mar 31, 2010
- Gurmeet Owes Everything to His Fans - Aug 21, 2010
- Geet Hui Sabse Parayi: Naintara’s Suicide Attempt Leads To Her Brother’s Entry - Nov 29, 2010
- Jay Bhanushali Enters In Geet - Oct 15, 2010