No dieting for Narayani (TV Snippets)April 12th, 2012 - 6:33 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 12 (IANS) Television actress Narayani Shastri is a fitness freak but does not believe in dieting.
“I am a fitness freak, but I don’t believe in dieting at all. It is the biggest turn off for me. Workout helps. I wake up at six in the morning and head to the gym,” Narayani told IANS.
The 33-year-old is all set to play the protagonist in Zee Tv’s new show, “Phir Subah Hogi” going on air April 17.
She will be portraying the character of Gulabia, a Raai dancer and said: “I play a Raai dancer in the show. But I did not learn dance for my character. I just saw some some footage of women doing the dance and got the dance steps right.”
Mona Singh a gifted palmist
Television actress Mona Singh, currently seen in Sony TV’s “Kya Huaa Tera Vaada”, is a gifted palmist and can predict accurately about almost everything.
The 31-year-old, known for playing the leading role in “Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin” and winning celebrity reality shows, often leaves her friends and acquaintances with their jaws dropping.
“Mona hasn’t studied the sciences. She is gifted with a great intuition. She can predict accurately about one’s health, personal and professional life. She can read your innermost thoughts and secrets and reveal the most intricate details of your life,” said a source.
Pooja Kanwal returns as glam girl on TV
After playing a homely ‘bahu’ in “Sasural Genda Phool”, actress Pooja Kanwal is back on television as a hoity-toity, US-returned ambitious girl in “Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha”.
Pooja has already entered the show as male lead Mohan’s ex-girlfriend Rashmi. Her entry will bring a whole lot of interesting twists in the storyline.
“I am delighted to be a part of ‘Na Bole Tum…’ I can clearly visualise the character of Rashmi as I can identify with the westernised and ambitious character,” said Pooja in a statement.
Pooja, daughter of television actress Anita Kanwal, made her acting debut with the film “Uuf Kya Jadoo Mohabbat Hai”. Her first big role on television was in Sony’s show “Palampur Express” in which she played the lead.
- Narayani Shastri returns as Raai dancer on TV - Mar 14, 2012
- I just accept the best options: Narayani Shastri (With Images) - Apr 09, 2012
- Popular Hindi songs, now titles of TV shows - Jan 04, 2012
- No more puppy love, romance matures on telly - Mar 05, 2012
- I want to inspire women, says Mona Singh - Jun 23, 2012
- Rinku Karmakar prefers drama over comic roles - Aug 21, 2012
- Akshay will do wonders in 'Oh My God': Sachin Parikh - Jun 16, 2012
- TV actor Sachin Parikh prefers negative roles - Jun 18, 2012
- Sanath Jayasuriya in "Na Bole Tum...' - Jun 27, 2012
- TV actor to study J. Dey's life for crime reporter's role (With Images) - Jan 11, 2012
- Pooja Bedi's new dog named Gaga (Movie Snippet) - Sep 18, 2012
- Regional flavours on tube; Gujarati shows dominate - Mar 29, 2012
- No work, all colourful play on Holi, say TV actors - Mar 06, 2012
- Pooja Batra cameo in 'Hum Tum Shabana' - Sep 27, 2011
- Bharat Bandh spells long working hours, loss for TV industry - May 31, 2012
Tags: anita kanwal, dance steps, fitness freak, girl on tv, hogi, hoity toity, innermost thoughts, intricate details, jaissi koi, kaha, kya, mona singh, palmist, pooja kanwal, professional life, shastri, sony tv, television actress, vaada, zee tv